One of my students squeezed and set off the fire extinguisher that was on the wall in the middle of class. It sprayed a chemical powder that turned into a smokey/dry ice/haunted house substance that went everywhere. It covered half of my classroom and eventually settled on the floor; which then had to be mopped.
This had never happened to me in a classroom setting before. So for the record it is considered vandalism/property damage which results in an hour of ISS and loss of all privileges.
Also, the fire extinguisher must be recharged and re-set.
In the morning during homeroom.
D: What did everybody do Saturday?
Mr. C: Umm well (cut off)
D: Well I’ll tell you what I did. I went over to my friend’s house and smoked some blunts. I was so high.
Mr. C: Well that’s inappropriate.
D: All my friend’s was passed out on the floor.
Mr. C: Okay new subject.